When it comes to clutch, many basketball fans will think of Jordan and Kobe. This is indeed the case. The above two are the top two in the clutch rankings, but James has had a lofty number of clutch shoots, and many of them are in the playoffs.
To give you an example of a few classic moments of James’s clutch shoots:
1. On May 3, 2006, in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs, the Cavaliers played against the Wizards led by Arenas. This is the first postseason game for 21-year-old James, but James’ performance has not lost. Nass, the two sides hit the overtime, the last 2 minutes Arenas scored 4 points, and James scored 6 points, including the last moment of the basket shot! James scored 45 points throughout the game!
2. On May 31, 2007, the Eastern Conference playoff final G5, after the Pistons won two straight games at home, the Cavaliers then pulled two games at home, and the fifth game of the Kings’ Mountain took away the Pistons away to the Pistons. James layup shot the Pistons. In the fourth quarter and overtime James scored 25 points, including 7 points in the final 2 minutes! It’s just a blast! ! ! The 22-year-old James scored 48 points after the game said frankly that he had given everything without reservation and was about to die.
3. On May 22nd, 2009, the second game of the Eastern Conference Playoffs Finals, after the Cavaliers lost a game at home, this game is not to be lost. At the last moment, Turkoglu hit the quasi-match and was exactly the same as in the first game, but this time only left the Cavaliers a second, but James Divine descended to the field and hit the only one-third of the field, the most classic clutch shoot!
4. On May 23, 2013, in the first game of the Eastern Conference playoff finals, the Heat played at home against the Pacers. George scored a three-pointer equalizer at the last minute of the regular time, and then made a goal from the three-point line at the last minute of overtime. De foul, Wade 6 foul. George scored 3 free throws and the Pacers led the Heat at 102:101. The last 2.2 seconds James scored a dribble and turned to George to make a layup! To avoid the embarrassing situation of home behind 0:2! The audience cut 30+10+10 (finally not +9)
5. On February 13, 2014, the 52nd Heat of the regular season challenged the Golden State Warriors. The Heat had a 20-point lead in the third quarter but was caught up by the Warriors by 20:5, and the last quarter of the fourth quarter was played in Curry. 2+1, 2 points behind the Heat! Then James slowly dribbled the ball from the three-point line to the left side at a 45-degree angle and drifted directly to Iguodala. The Oracle Arena was like the home of the Miami Heat.
6. On May 11, 2015, in the Eastern Conference Playoff semifinal, G4, the Cavaliers took the Chicago Bulls away. The third Rose’s three-pointer allowed the Cavaliers to lag behind by 1-2. The fourth must win! In the last two minutes of the fourth quarter, the Bulls made a wave of 10:4 to tie the score to 84 and left the Cavaliers only 1.5 seconds. De La Viedova kicked off the bottom line and James flicked Butler back in the corner. Jump shot to kill the bull!
7. On February 7, 2017, the Cavaliers reacted to the Wizards. Wall made two free throws in the final moments. The Cavaliers trailed by 3 points. After the third quarter, James had hit three three-pointers directly in the frontcourt and took the ball from the backcourt. Turning is a three-point game, dragging the game into overtime. The overtime was punished shortly afterwards. Fortunately, the Cavaliers won the match at 140:135. In fact, this request is not a lore, but it is also very exciting, it should be clutch shoot!
8. On February 8, 2018, the Cavaliers played against the Timberwolves. The Cavaliers’ record this season was not ideal. The first two games of this game were defeated to the Rockets and Magic respectively. In the face of a vibrant Timberwolves, Lao Chan played a perfect game! In the last 24 seconds, James broke through the layup to tie the game, and then blocked Butler on the defensive end. After 1 second left, he immediately turned around and shot against the Butler’s defensive shots (yes, Butler again!). Incredible lore! James scored 37 points, 10 rebounds and 15 assists in this game!